Tour Music Fest widens its borders and goes to Spain, the United Kingdom and Malta. There are many prizes up for grabs for this first edition of TMF Europe and each one is useful towards an artists career.
Starting this year, Tour Music Fest will officially be the greatest European festival dedicated to emerging music. The contest that has been supporting Italian emerging music for the past 10 years, finally reaches the UK, Spain and Malta.
Here are some of the prizes that Tour Music Fest is putting up for grabs for this first TMF Europe Edition:
- A scholarship offered by Berklee College of Music towards a coarse to be held directly at the prestigious college in Boston.
- The prize “Sponsor for Artist” which foresees a €10,000 sponsorship contract to be spent towards the artists own artistic project.
- The Sony Music Award consisting of a record production of one single offered by Tour Music Fest, with post production at Abbey Road Studios in London and distribution offered by Sony Music.
- A live tour of concerts in the greatest European cities, a perfect prize for who doesn’t want to put any limits on their music!
- Thanks to the collaboration with Ableton, an international leading company in music software production, Tour Music Fest will be offering two Ableton Live licenses for this TMF Europe Edition worth more than €1,400.
- A chance to participate in one of TMFs Music Camps, a educational full immersion course at M° Mogol’s C.E.T in Umbria. The Music Camps offer more than 30 hours of lessons, laboratories, workshops and artistic activities working on every aspect of being an artist. Thanks to our coaches, all of which are teachers, A&R Directors, label executives and music professionals in the industry, the artists can breathe a whole weekend of pure music and live their passion.
These prizes and many more are what make Tour Music Fest Europe a great opportunity for all artists who believe in their music and want to make their biggest dream become reality.
The surprises don’t stop here, important news coming soon.
We love your music!